LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator Training
Get certified in 4 days and design & facilitate your own workshops
The certification program helps you to:
1. experience the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and to learn the standard applications: Real Time Strategy for the Team and Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise
2. learn more about the underlying theory
3. gather the knowledge you need to design and facilitate your own workshops
The certification program is for people that have already some experience in facilitation and/or coaching. It is ideal for:
- professional consultants and facilitators
- in-company trainers
- in-house learning and development specialists
- HR professionals
- Team leaders
- Day 1: Introduction of the core process, basic theory and design elements (application techniques).
- Day 2: Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application. This is a workshop designed for strategy and business development.
- Day 3: Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application (part 2), followed by a group task. Each group designs a tailor made workshop and applies the core process and some application techniques.
- Day 4: Presentation of the workshop designs and feedback.
Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Team application. This is a workshop designed to unlock the potential a team.
The full program takes 4 days, each time from 08h30 till 17h30, except on day 3 where we have diner together followed by a group task.
After this training you can start as a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator. You get:
1. Your personal manual including a full set of instruction materials:
- An introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method with the history and why and when you can use this process
- The scientific background of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- Step-by-step instructions to facilitate this method and the different applications
- Guideline s and tools to design your own processes
2. The chance to – unlimitedly – use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and the special LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials in your work
3. A personal certificate stating that you have passed levels 1 and 2 of the certification training as facilitator and that hereby you may design and facilitate workshops with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for yourself.
This training is given in ENGLISH by Jens Rottbøll of the Association of Master Trainers
Address: Emagine center, Paardenmarkt 65 – 2000 Antwerp
Data: 18 – 21 november 2019
Cost: Training (excl. VAT): € 2750 (incl. catering and excl. Overnight stay)